Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internal Communications Manager
Developand lead the execution of an integrated internal communications program toconnect employees to the company's strategy and transformation plan. Although strategic in nature, role requiresa hands-on approach, reporting to VP, Marketing with dotted line to VP, HR,Americas.
- Develop,manage, and execute internal communication plans that support Americas strategyand goals.
- Establishcadence for internal communications and protocol to ensure Americas goals,success, initiatives and programs are effectively and efficiently communicatedto all levels of the organization.
- Functionas communications champion to increase employees' awareness of company strategiesand how it benefits them.
- Coach and counsel managers/leaders to ensure priorities andmessaging are aligned and articulated in a manner consistent with overallcompany strategy.
- Partnerwith executives and team leaders to support roll out of new programs, policiesand internal announcements.
- Solicitand monitor employee feedback and suggestions to identify communicationimprovement opportunities.
- Providetools, processes andprograms that establish a strong communications culture between employees andmanagement/leadership.
- Workclosely with the HR team to strengthen and promote HR programs that buildtalent and reinforce a strong corporate culture; support employee engagementsurveys and initiatives, including all related communication and managementaction plans.
- Collaboratewith global counterparts to ensure aligned and consistent messaging drivesresults across geographies.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Internal Communicationsexperience in large complex corporate environments (5000 employees) withgeographically dispersed and diverse populations
- Proven ability topartner with HR and develop strategic employee messaging
- Experience working withsenior executives, cross-regional, cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated expertisein change management and/or business transformation communication
- Bachelor's degree injournalism, communications, or public relations
- 5-7 years developing andexecuting internal communications strategies for a large, global B2B company(public company experience a plus)
- Excellent writing,editing and presentation-building skills, including line editing, copyeditingand proofreading skills, as well as the ability to vary writing style to meetneeds of audience.
- Ability to influenceothers utilizing skill/diplomacy with people at all levels of the organization
- Highly collaborative andteam player;
- Managehigh-volume of communication initiatives simultaneously, meet tight deadlinesand work under pressure
- Excellent projectmanagement skills
- Adobe Design experience andSharePoint knowledge a plus; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup.
We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. With $4.4 billion in sales, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Vertiv. Explore them now and join our team of 19,000 employees in making the future of our customers' business possible.
No calls or agencies please. Vertiv will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vertiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com.