Veeva Systems, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Internal Audit
at Veeva Systems, Inc
Be a part of the future of
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
The Director, Internal Audit role is a critical partner to the CFO and the Audit Committee. This role will be an important leader to our overall Enterprise Risk Management efforts. This is an emerging group within Veeva, so this role will include building out the overall strategy for Internal Audit for Veeva.
- Design, in concert with the CFO and Audit Committee, the internal audit strategy for Veeva.
- Develop an annual internal audit plan that aligns with the overall strategy and considers any risks identified by management or the Audit Committee.
- Management and reporting of our overall Enterprise Risk Management assessment, including discussion and survey consolidation from key senior leaders and Veeva’s Board of Directors.
- Execution of internal audits, with a focus on both operational process improvements and risk management.
- Prepare written reports and present internal audit findings to the various stakeholders in the business, including the Audit Committee.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and monitor changes in the business which could impact the overall risk profile.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with an emphasis on accounting/finance
- Minimum of 10+ years relevant financial audit/internal audit work experience in public accounting and/or public multinational company
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of GAAP principles, SEC regulations, and COSO requirements
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and presentation)
- Strong curiosity skills – comfortable with leaning in and asking hard questions
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to analyze and identify trends and root causes
- Minimum of 10 – 20% travel
- CPA, CISA, CIA or Chartered Accountant certification
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.