The Salvation Army National Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Union/Madison County Housing Case Manager
at The Salvation Army National Corporation
- Job ID
- Social Services
- Regular Full-Time
Classification: Full-Time, Non-Exempt, 37.5 hours/week, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Job Focus: This program aims to provide short to medium-term home-based case management to homeless families and families in housing crisis in Union and Madison Counties. Services offered include life skills training, case goal development, budgeting, employment search and preparation, referral linkage to community resources and transporting clients. Other duties include processing client intake and assessment forms, and data collection maintenance. The home base for this position is Marysville.
- Generous paid time off every year that includes Holidays, Accrued Vacation and Sick Time
- Comprehensive health care coverage with low cost employee premiums, co-pays and deductibles
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including Short Term Disability, AFLAC and Voluntary Term Life
- An understanding of and passion for The Salvation Army’s Mission
- Associate degree or higher in Social Work or related field preferred
- Licensed Social Worker preferred
- Experience working with persons facing housing crisis and/or homelessness preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent organizational skills and the ability to work with a diverse population.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A positive, contagious “can-do” attitude
- At least 21 years old with a valid Ohio Driver’s license and the ability to obtain and maintain driving privileges per Salvation Army insurance standards.