Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse $13 shift diff Entry Level Order Picker 4:30pm-10pm, NO WEEKENDS London, OH
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1063008
NO WEEKENDS !
$14.25 AFTER 90 DAYS (includes shift diff and hourly bonus after 90 days)
Entry Level and Experienced Order Pickers
430pm-10pm Perfect for those looking for a regular schedule!
We collaborate and innovate
Our North American Supply Chain network brings technology and people together in innovative ways to deliver state-of-the-art products, services, and expertise. Our extensive portfolio of opportunities span from traditional inventory, fulfillment and delivery to specialized strategy, automation, engineering, analytics, leadership, and logistics. Our diverse network paired with a continued commitment to and investment in our people, process, platforms and the communities in which we live and serve are the foundation on which we build our bright future.
If you are interested in leveraging your talents to drive innovation, customer satisfaction, market growth, personal development and industry change in a dynamic team work environment---please explore the opportunities within our world class Supply Chain team!
Perform system and/or manual tasks to support inbound and outbound operations. Perform tasks in various functional areas such as customer order picking, packing, stocking, quality control, loading and unloading freight. Perform work under the direction of warehouse lead, supervisor or manager.
What You'll Do:
- Perform tasks to process customer orders accurately and timely
- Participate in all scheduled physical inventories
- Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of the warehouse
- Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
What You'll Need:
- 3 months warehouse or applicable experience to include, but not limited to, fast-food (utilizing headset a plus), stockroom, working with racking systems, customer service, group or team activities, etc.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
- Ability to work Monday - Friday (or Saturday varies by location), some weekends and holidays will be required based on business needs; flexible schedules are available
- Full-Time associates must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business needs
- Ability to learn and utilize voice-activated order selector picking system headset
- Willingness to work as part of a team, as well as work independently
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Achieve and maintain quality and/or production standards
- Attention to process, regulations and proper safety procedures.
- Ability to maneuver, lift, push, and pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds regularly, up to 70 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to stand/walk from 8 -10 hours with or without reasonable accommodation
- Positive "can do" attitude"
- Ability to work in multi-temperature environments, hot or cold
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens, including drug, background and criminal checks
What We Would Prefer, but not required:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work requires moderate physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity. While performing duties of this job, employee will regularly stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. Employee may lift, lower, push, pull or carry product up to a maximum of 70 pounds by hand. Require physical effort associated with using the personal computer and RF scanners to enter information. Must be able to read and hear verbal instructions in person and /or through a headset.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work in a warehouse environment, which includes working throughout seasonal temperature variations
- While performing duties of the job, the employee may operate warehouse equipment
- Use of proper safety procedures will eliminate any potential hazards; noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!