Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Columbus Springs East - Mental Health Therapist
Job Reference #: 8a7887a8688e28cf0168ddcc74b96470
Categories: Healthcare - Therapy/Rehab Services
Therapist Positions Now Available
Inpatient: Full Time (Day) and PRN Weekend/Evenings
Outpatient: Part Time (Evenings/Weekend) and PRN
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full Time Outpatient Roles
Columbus Springs East is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Columbus, Ohio. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Columbus Springs East, we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®
As a Therapist, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Columbus Springs East. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our therapists utilize an evidence-based approach to meet the individual needs of our patients. Our model includes group and family therapy. As a therapist, you will work closely with all departments to provide an exceptional experience for each patient, their family and support systems. Our patient-centric approach delivers superior outcomes for inpatients and outpatients.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part Time team members.
- Provide Psychotherapy and counseling therapies to patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse disorders. Therapies include group and family.
- Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation.
- Play an integral part of the treatment team and take active roles in individualized treatment planning as well as discharge planning.
- Conduct assessments as needed and serve as the point of contact to family, outside treatment providers, and other community stakeholders.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling
- State Licensure
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- For part time roles, must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency patients.