LHC Group, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LPN - Home Health (PRN)
at LHC Group, Inc.
- Location : Facility Name
- Caretenders VNA
- Requisition ID
- Location : Postal Code
- Position Type
- Work Schedule
- Normal (Based on FT, PT, PRN)
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
The Licensed Practical Nurse LPN in Home Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and performing technical skilled care in the patient's home.
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
As noted by independent analysts, LHC Group consistently outperforms the industry in the percentage of our locations rating four stars or more. We are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.