Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Coordinator - Victoria's Secret - Columbus, OH
at L Brands
Job Reference #: MAR0013X
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day strategy and coordination within the Product Marketing team through a combination of administrative support, launch support, and the management of special projects. The ability to develop strong cross functional relationships, problem solve, and anticipate needs are critical to this role's success.
• Develop and maintain cross-functional, collaborative relationships with Merchandising
• Integrated Marketing, Creative, BC&E, and Marketing Operations teams
• Provide weekly support & ownership for various marketing projects and deliverables
• Prioritize incoming information and team needs
• Provide administrative support for total Product Marketing team
• Effectively manage complex business calendar and team coordination
• Coordinate with cross-functional partners to gather information/assets and communicate across teams in a timely manner
• Monitor trends in competitive and consumer landscape to identify brand advancement opportunities
• Prepare and compile meeting & presentation materials
• Work closely with internal and external counterparts to ensure consistency and timeliness with brand initiatives, project timelines, & deliverables
• Manage, coordinate, organize, and execute special projects, marketing programs, and initiatives.
• Maintain a deep understanding of the brand and the customer
• Support ideation and implementation of marketing strategies and go-to-market plans for key launches and marketing initiatives
• Work closely with VP, Product Marketing and the entire Product Marketing team to ensure alignment on marketing objectives and maintenance of brand standards
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Marketing related field or commensurate experience.
• Mac Computer skills
• Advanced calendaring experience; familiarity with Microsoft Outlook
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent analytic, problem-solving and organizational abilities
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, competing priorities and tight deadlines simultaneously while maintaining quality
• Ability to anticipate Executive's needs
• Strong adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.