JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Finance: Robotics & Dashboard CoE, Process Excellence Architect - Vice President
at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
From managingthe firm's capital and reporting quarterly earnings to responding to andcomplying with regulatory requirements, more than 15,000 colleagues around theworld work together every day to manage the firm's Global Finance function. Ourjob is to ensure the company is capable of navigating all types of market environmentswhile maintaining a fortress balance sheet. The Finance function is a dynamicorganization that plays a critical role, particularly as increasing regulatoryand capital requirements change the way we do business. Planning & Analysis(P&A), in addition to CFO teams, Controllers, Business Managers and Projectmanagement, make up the majority of the Global Finance team.The Finance Process Excellenceteam is leading initiatives across Office of the CFO (OCFO) focused onstreamlining end to end business processes to yield a more nimble organizationand drive down costs. Your role is to identify and redesign inefficientprocesses using automation, process re-engineering and process eliminationtechniques. The team has several tools at its disposal including Robotics,Xceptor, Alteryx, OpticalCharacter recognition (OCR) and other AI tools such as machine learning (ML), naturallanguage processing (NLP) and dashboarding tools such as Tableau and Qlikview.
- Scope problems, identify major issues and actionable opportunities, design solutions, and quantify potential bottom-line financial impact
- Lead one or more client projects, including the management of multiple analysts and associates across several workstreams
- Facilitate working sessions ranging from small to large size audience (5 to 20 people) in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases and “To Be” processes
- Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking abilities, to assess complex problems, analyze options and navigate diverse perspectives and objectives
- Lead and develop junior team members
- Provide guidance on best practices, emerging technologies, and industry trends and drivers
- Create and deliver senior client presentations, with ability to recognize and address client motivations and concerns