JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Finance: Robotics & Dashboard CoE, Process Excellence Architect - Associate
at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
The Finance Process Excellence team is leading initiatives acrossOffice of the CFO (OCFO) focused on streamlining end to end business processesto yield a more nimble organization and drive down costs. Your role is toidentify and redesign inefficient processes using automation, processre-engineering and process elimination techniques. The team has several toolsat its disposal including Robotics, Xceptor, Alteryx, OpticalCharacter recognition (OCR)and other AI tools such as machine learning (ML), natural language processing(NLP) and dashboarding tools such as Tableau and Qlikview.
- Partner with Engagement Leads, LOB leadership and subject matter experts to drive process improvement discussions
- Coordinate improvement events and projects of a complex nature with some oversight, including assessment, planning, event facilitation, and follow-up/sustaining outcomes
- Facilitate process workflow modeling in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases and “To Be” processes
- Deploy process analysis tools e.g. Syntel, Workforce Analysis and use output to drive detailed conversations with subject matter experts
- Highlight issues or risks within processes and mitigation options
- Identify patterns across LOBs and/or processes to drive a consistency when possible
- Propose future state processes and gain buy-in from key stakeholders
- Support various ad hoc activities.