JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CCB F&BM - Consumer & Business Banking Non-Interest Revenue - Financial Analysis Lead, V.P.
at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Thisrole will be responsible for analytics and special projects supporting ~$6billion of Consumer & Business Banking (CBB) Non-InterestRevenue (NIR). Scope of projects rangefrom analytics-based (e.g., new initiative business cases, understanding spendbehavior) to process-oriented (e.g., building zero-based budget framework, streamliningmonth-end processes). This role presentsa unique opportunity to gain direct insight into key levers of the Consumer& Business Bank's strategy, while also providing the opportunity tonavigate the fundamentals of our operations (understanding systems, buildingstrong processes).
Thisrole will primarily focus on advancing the strategic agenda of the team anddriving efficiencies and will offer many opportunities to serve as guide andmentor to analysts/associates on the team. Other areas of focus will includeproviding leadership during the NIR team's forecasting/budgeting, month-end,and stress testing processes.
- Ad hoc analytics projects (e.g. assessing the impact of exogenous factors on spend)
- Identify and implement process efficiencies across matrixed teams (e.g., reducing complexity in CB/BB month-end splits, working with Controllers and systems teams)
- Provide guidance to analysts/associates on team / serve as a leader within the NIR team
- Become a subject matter expert on critical elements and drivers of non-interest revenue and provide valued insight to line of business partners
- Strong, self-starter who can work independently with limited direction
- 5 years of experience in financial analysis or related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, mathematics, other quantitative discipline
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate data into concise, insightful, and actionable recommendations
- Outstanding interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and business partners
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of database / reporting tools is a strong plus (ICDW, Tableau, Essbase/Smartview)