Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goken America
- Job ID
- IS Services
Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference.
Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness in our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.
Goken America provides an excellent benefits package, one month of paid time off per year and a very competitive compensation plan. In addition, when applicable, we will also provide relocation assistance, temporary housing, visa support and other fringe benefits.
This position will train new associates for their target roles (Internal to Goken, or external)
Essential Duties: (This list is not exhaustive, and other duties may be assigned)
- Develop and deliver training on CATIA V5, Enovia, 3DX for new associates.
- Design new training materials and evolve existing training materials so that they adequately meet the current needs of the company.
- Upgrade current training processes.
- Evaluate new hires before and after training.
- Share feedback on trainee performance with the respective on-site supervisor/assistant manager.
- Work with the on-site personnel to understand training needs and structure appropriate training plan
- Execute training consulting projects and support engineering engagements as needed.
- Perform Discovery activity at the client site to identify inefficiencies in process and propose efficient and effective solutions
- Offer design support to projects at Goken Tech Center as needed.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards and following a course life cycle to ensure quality and consistency. Ensure on-time deliverables.
- Attend educational workshops; review publications and meeting with appropriate staff to develop technical skills.
- Maintain safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial, Manufacturing, Aerospace, or Automotive Engineering and 5+ years relevant experience in the automotive field or in a similarly related area.
- 5+ years practical design experience with CATIA V5. Knowledge of various automotive & product engineering concepts, practices, and procedures. Desire experience working in multiple areas of the vehicle: Ex - Body, Interior, Chassis etc.
- Strong understanding of DFM (Design for Manufacturability)
- Two years quantifiable experience delivering technical presentations
- One-year quantifiable experience mentoring, coaching and training junior engineers successfully.
- Excellent written communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to plan to plan, multi-task and manage time efficiently.
- Practical experience with UGNX
- 1+ years of project lead experience managing projects, leading and directing others
- Experience working on design of jigs and fixtures
- Exposure to CAE tools.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The job requires long periods of standing while training employees.
Goken America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law