Executive Jet Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pilot in Command, Global 5000 - Columbus, OH (CMH)
at Executive Jet Management
Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is seeking qualified Pilot-in-Command candidates for a Global 5000 based in Columbus, OH (CMH). This is a Part 91, two pilot account supported by a full-time maintenance technician.
Major Duties/Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- The PIC is responsible for ensuring a safe, dependable, and professional experience for all individuals traveling on the aircraft.
- The PIC is responsible for the conducting and overseeing all trip planning and execution, including, but not limited to:
- Ensuring the aircraft meets all performance and airworthiness requirements
- Completing and/or assisting other crewmember(s) with aircraft preflight duties
- Ensuring all flights comply with company policies and Federal Aviation Regulations
- Selecting the safest and most efficient flight routes and airports
- Establishing contingency plans and alternates
- Calculating aircraft weight and balance and ensuring the aircraft is operated within its weight and balance requirements
- Evaluating weather and other factors that may affect the safety, timing or routing of a flight (significant weather events, forecast turbulence, special events, airspace restrictions, air traffic congestion, etc.)
- Ensuring all required permits and documents are obtained prior to departure
- Providing an exceptional service experience to the passengers
- Must demonstrate ability to work exceptionally well with others in a collaborative, small team environment
- Responsible for conducting passenger briefings
- Must comply with company confidentiality policy
Pilot-in-Command Experience Requirements:
Appropriate PIC Type Rating
First-class, valid for ATP privileges
Total Flight Time
Pilot in Command
Multi Engine Land
Multi Engine PIC
Preference will be given to local candidates with Global 5000, or similar aircraft size experience.
- Full complement of attractive benefits to our team members, including Medical, Dental and Vision.
- 401(k) Savings Plan. The company provides a 56% matching contribution of your pretax contributions, up to the first 20% of your contributions per pay.
- Company provided Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Prescription Drug Benefit Plan
- Two-week paid vacation
Executive Jet Management is an equal opportunity employer.
To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employment drug screening and background checks.