Executive Jet Management
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Flight Attendant, Global 5000 - Columbus, OH (CMH)
at Executive Jet Management
Executive Jet Management (EJM), a Berkshire Hathaway company, is seeking an experienced corporate flight attendant to join an existing flight department based in Columbus, Ohio. Our client operates a large cabin corporate jet and travels to various domestic and international destinations. The flight attendant will be responsible for ensuring a five-star level service experience for the aircraft passengers as well as maintaining the safety responsibilities of the position.
Major Duties/Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Responsible for ensuring EJM's goals for safety, security and quality are consistently met.
- Responsible for the welfare, and safety, of all passengers on board the aircraft.
- Must represent EJM in a professional manner while performing duties of the position and working with support personnel.
- Knowledgeable of EJM abnormal, and emergency procedures.
- Planning for trip preparation
- Responsible for the purchase, and stocking of cabin supplies, and crew and passenger catering.
- Greets all passengers and confirms the passenger manifest is correct.
- Conducts emergency/service briefings, in addition to safety briefings, to all passengers prior to each leg, and ensures that the cabin is secure prior to taxi.
- Preforms preflight, and post flight procedures of the cabin and galley equipment.
- Reports any cabin equipment issues to the Pilot-in-Command for maintenance servicing.
- Proper cleaning and laundering of all cabin linens and serving ware.
- Ability to operate all the entertainment systems, and equipment, on board the aircraft, as well as perform basic troubleshooting when necessary.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a crew.
- Coordination with other crew members and EJM personnel to review trip details.
- Responsible to the Lead Pilot-in-Command and/or Pilot-in-Command of the scheduled trip for all assigned duties.
Flight Attendant Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years of corporate flight attendant experience.
- Completion of FACTS, Flight Safety, or equivalent, FAA certified training programs.
- Knowledgeable with safe food handling procedures.
- First-Aid training to respond to in flight medical situations.
- Certified to perform CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and in the usage of an AED (automated external defibrillator).
- Proficient with all aircraft emergency equipment, and knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Knowledgeable of FAA, and customs regulations.
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule, to include: evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to travel, as needed, for international flights.
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to assist with purchasing aircraft stock prior to trips.
- Strong culinary and/or fine dining experience is strongly preferred.
- Preference will be given to local candidates with Global 5000, or similar large cabin experience.
- Full complement of attractive benefits to our team members, including Medical, Dental and Vision.
- 401(k) Savings Plan. The company provides a 56% matching contribution of your pretax contributions, up to the first 20% of your contributions per pay.
- Company provided Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Prescription Drug Benefit Plan
- Two-week paid vacation
Executive Jet Management is an equal opportunity employer.
To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employment drug screening and background checks.