Envoy Air Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Agent - Lead Cabin Appearance
at Envoy Air Inc.
Envoy Air Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the American Airlines Group. With more than 16,000 employees, Envoy is the largest provider of regional flight service to American Airlines. Flying under the American Eagle brand and livery, Envoy provides ground handling services for many American Airlines flights. The Company was founded in 1998 as American Eagle Airlines, Inc. and in 2014, changed its name to Envoy Air Inc. Envoy is headquartered within the Dallas metropolitan area in Irving, TX with large operations in Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Miami, New York, and Los Angeles. At Envoy, we go beyond transporting people from one destination to another. Our goal for employees is to take you where you want to go - whether a short-term stay or a lifelong career. Are you ready for take-off?
The Cabin Appearance Lead Agent is responsible to management for the coordination of the overall cabin appearance cleaning operation by conducting agent observations and associated activities, scheduling, manpower utilization as well as maintaining a safe, dependable and consistent operation. Leads will administer local training programs, maintain supplies and inventory control logs as well as assist management in the completion of administrative duties.
The Lead Agent performs Cabin Appearance Agent work as required. Cabin Appearance Agents perform the cleaning and servicing of aircraft interiors. Cabin cleaning is done using specified cleaning chemicals, materials and equipment. The Cabin Appearance Agent is responsible for cleaning seatback pockets, seat cushions, tray tables, overhead bins, cabin cockpit, galley, and lavatories. May clean aircraft windshields when appropriate. The Agent is responsible for stocking supplies onboard the aircraft which include toilet paper, sanitary products, drinking cups, napkins, and condiments in galley areas and lavatories. Remove and dispose of trash from work areas. Keep ramp area and supply areas clean and free of debris. May provide guide man functions and connect/remove ground power start units. Use a specified check-list to ensure all work is completed. Complete all work assignments within specific time constraints. Communicate with supervisor to ensure timely reporting of any lost items found on aircraft left by a customer as well as any identifying any damaged items in the work area or aircraft cabin.
In this role, the Cabin Appearance Lead Agent must be able to work with minimal supervision be self-motivated and safety conscious. Good organizational and interpersonal skills are necessary. Must be comfortable organizing workgroups and comfortable handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. The ability to demonstrate above-average qualities of leadership, initiative and judgment are essential. Must have attention to detail to accomplish cleaning of all areas of aircraft interior. Must be able to perform all duties under specified time constraints while attempting to influence a favorable impression of American Eagle, American Airlines or any other contracted airline service provided by Envoy.
- Minimum Age: 18
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Possess a valid state driver’s license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being eligible for this position
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn with supplies weighing up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work overnight hours; shifts may vary from airport to airport and include holidays and weekends
- Demonstrated ability to communication effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Previous experience in a team lead capacity
- Administrative experience
- Above average attendance
Additional Position Details
- Tattoos, body piercings and/or tongue rings may not be visible while in company issued uniform at any time; tattoos cannot be covered with adhesive bandages or by other methods to render them not visible.
- The Company will pay fifty percent (50%) for the new hire employee's first basic uniform set and the employee will pay fifty percent (50%) unless prohibited by local or state law.
- Candidates must fulfill a fingerprint based criminal background check to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable.
- Candidates must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges, in addition to clearing other airport related requirements, if applicable.
- This position may be subject to the Department of Transportation (DOT). Federal law requires Envoy to determine a candidate’s history with the DOT drug and/or alcohol violation(s) or refusal(s) to test before hiring him/her into a safety-sensitive position.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.