Englefield Oil Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Englefield Oil Company
Published Job TitleFuel Driver
The Driver -- Fuel Operations will deliver fuel to customers and ensure accuracy of deliveries. Delivers exceptional customer service and professionalism. Position is responsible for fleet care and overall
adherence to safety requirements. Must have significant product knowledge, and be HAZMAT and tanker certified.
* Drive company truck to deliver and pick up products, as applicable.
* Act as a Brand Ambassador. Deliver exceptional customer care through service, delivery, and education of products.
* Confirm customer order accuracy, including loading and unloading trucks, recording inventory, and managing deliveries.
* Perform regular Shift Start and End Assessments of vehicles, notating any mechanics or performance issues and reporting them, as needed.
* Adhere to, and practice safety to meet, DOT, OSHA, and company safety requirements.
* Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, follow signals from loading crew, check that vehicle and equipment are properly positioned.
* Help resolve customer complaints, escalating to management when necessary.
* Entrepreneurial Orientation -- Ability to take initiative, to recognize and create opportunities.
* Communication -- Strong written/verbal communication skills; interpret, summarize and articulate complex information for general use among a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
* Flexibility & Adaptability -- Ability to support organizational changes needed to improve effectiveness and help others to successfully manage change.
* Initiative -- Ability to identify what needs to be done and do it before the situation requires it.
* Relationship Management -- Ability to build trust to ensure strong internal and external relationships that result in effective and satisfactory outcomes.
* Safety -- Exceptional focus on safety initiatives and protocols.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or GED and Driver school completed.
* Must hold Class A and B certification, unencumbered driver license.
* Minimum of 3 years driving experience. HAZMAT and tanker certified.
* Comfort with ERP Systems.