Englefield Oil Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Duchess Team Member (Cashier)
at Englefield Oil Company
Published Job TitleDuchess Team Member (Cashier)
The Cashier is responsible for delivering and maintaining the company's customer service standards and handling money in the stores using scanners, and cash registers. The Cashier processes cash and credit or debit card transactions.
* Receive payment by cash, and credit/ debit cards,
* Greet customers and provide positive customer experience.
* Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers.
* Respond to customer needs, questions, and complaints.
* Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas. Complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
* Inspect facility and equipment routinely to determine if repairs or maintenance are needed.
* Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
* Assist with duties in other areas of the store, such as outdoor lot and gas pumps.
* Entrepreneurial Orientation -- Ability to take initiative, to recognize and create opportunities.
* Customer Focus -- Ability to quickly and effectively solve customer problems.
* Communication -- Strong written/verbal communication skills; interpret, summarize and articulate complex information for general use among a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
* Teamwork -- Ability to demonstrate interest, skill, and success in getting groups to learn to work together.
* Loss Prevention -- Ability to administer systems and programs to reduce loss and maintain inventory control.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school degree required
* 1+year experience in a fast-paced retail environment delivering exceptional customer service, preferred.
* ServeSafe certified.
* Experience in cash handling, and POS systems, lottery, and customer service