Educational Service Center of Central Ohio
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
School Counselor - 9X Academy
at Educational Service Center of Central Ohio
Job Reference #: 12322_38986
Openings as of 10/16/2019
- School Counselor - 9X Academy JobID: 12322
- Position Type:
Student Support Services/Guidance Counselor
- Date Posted:
Livingston HS Campus
- Date Available:
Reynoldsburg City Schools Guidance Counselor –
- Valid Ohio Department of Education Pupil Services License
- Valid State of Ohio Board certification
- Building Principal
- Early identification procedures for determining students’ special abilities and needs.
- Staff development programs designed to encourage the school staff to establish more effective ways of dealing with different types of individual needs.
- Individual and group counseling to develop students’ self-understanding and to enable them to utilize this knowledge in attaining personal goals.
- Parent conferences with teachers and counselors regarding the education, career, personal and social development of students.
- Procedures for the identification and utilization of community resources.
- Develop and facilitate professional development programs for communicating information and data concerning student needs to administrators and curriculum builders.
- Orientation programs designed to provide continuity in the students’ educational experiences as they progress from one school level to the next.
- Group guidance activities with students to provide for the teaching and exploration of processes like problem solving and decision-making.
- Other duties as assigned by the building principal or designee.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
SCHOOL YEAR: 212 days
SALARY: In accordance with established salary schedule