Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intermediate Applications Administrator
at DMi Partners
- Job ID
- Infrastructure Support
DMI, the world’s first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, big data management and analytics, and secure device and app management. The company’s unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Washington DC area, with satellite offices around the world. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
About the Opportunity
Digital Management, LLC (DMI) is looking for an Intermediate Application Administrator in Columbus OH.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Application Support Administration: Application Support Administration. The contractor shall provide support for customer developed applications that range from commercial-off-the-shelf to open-source and mainstream to unique.
- The support required will included enterprise level web site management in support of end-user portal access and application interfaces.
- Maximum service up-time and availability will be ensured through robust service and resource management across the entire web farm. In addition, the contractor shall support all related and dependent application components to include database services, application load balancers, log collection and analysis, as well as service health and component error monitoring.
- Change and Security Management: Although DISA and its customers are ultimately responsible for the implementation of an application; the contractor shall provide installation support and will adhere to all applicable DECC-Columbus change/configuration management procedures when performing update or removal activities.
- In addition, the contractor shall apply and monitor auditing and security compliance standards according to current DoD guidance, DISA STIGs, and other applicable directives and orders.
- Periodic security reviews will be performed using available scanning tools or manual checklists in order to ensure these compliance standards are being upheld.
- Each of these aforementioned activities will be performed in IAW all published and defined customer requirement as document in the program SLAs.
- Ability to obtain Security+ CE certification within 30 days of accepting offer
- Experience with one of the following: Python/Ruby/Bash/PERL/C#/VBA
- Experience with Unix Systems, and familiar with Unix/Linux command line interface and accessing log files.
- Being eligible to obtain Secret SSBI security clearance is required
- 2+ years experience
- Must be available and open to shift work including nights, weekends, and holidays
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 50 lbs
Min. Citizenship Status Required: US Citizen
Location: Columbus, OH
Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.