Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Lot Operations Coordinator II
at Cox Communications
This position is responsible for providing customer service, processing paperwork, assisting with scheduling, and supporting other administrative functions for the lot operations department.
• Perform basic data entry into the AS 400 computer system as needed.
• Maintain constant communication with commercial accounts department, customer support team, quadrant and account coordinators, supervisors, and other auction personnel to ensure effective coordination of lot operations activities.
• Answer phones, provide support to lot operations employees, and provide excellent customer support.
• Respond to customer requests for assistance and ensure timely resolution.
• Support manager in the coordination of departmental scheduling, working with temporary agencies, serving as point of contact and recording employee absences, etc.
• Process all lot operations department paperwork. Forward all invoices and items to be posted to the appropriate areas in a timely manner.
• Assist in the coordination of sale day line-up and execution of sale day activities (i.e., drive, assist customers in locating vehicles, etc.).
• Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
1 – 3 years customer service experience required. Previous clerical or administrative experience preferred.
Effective communication skills required.
Good problem-solving and organizational skills required.
Ability to operate general office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, etc.).
Good computer software skills required.
Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks; manual dexterity.
Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.