Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Creative Technologist (Front End Dev), Marketing
As a Creative Technologist at CoverMyMeds, you work with our top notch Marketing team to deliver resources that leave a lasting impression. You’re the technical expert, shaping designs into tangible assets and helping our users and clients navigate through complex concepts more easily. In collaboration with a creative team, you will develop and maintain the CoverMyMeds website as well as other digital media assets to drive awareness, adoption and revenue goals in a big way. You’ll help the Marketing team at CoverMyMeds solve problems using your understanding of innovative, immersive creativity and design experiences with expertise.
What you’ll do:
- Design, build and code engaging web experiences that align to marketing objectives
- Architect front-end solutions using the latest front-end technologies
- Provide technical guidance through design, implementation, launch, and maintenance of the website
- Bridge the gap between the art of design and the art of programming
- Transform static wireframes into interactive prototypes
- Accurately scope budget, timelines, and other estimates for development tasks
- Effectively communicate project status and challenges with both technical and non-technical stakeholders throughout the business
- Assist in QA and testing process
- Make technical SEO enhancements and communicate the impact
- Stay up to date on the current trends in design and technology, understand how to use them, and implement on our website.
- 5+ years of professional work experience as a Front End Developer or Web Designer
- Portfolio – being able to share your involvement and collaboration in each project
- Expert HTML5 & CSS (Sass, LESS, or similar) skills
- Experience building brand experiences or marketing websites
- Fluency and awareness of responsive web design
- A flexible mindset, understanding that projects will fall on a spectrum between Waterfall and Agile
- Familiarity with automated build and testing tools
- Experience with Middleman & headless CMS (Contentful) is a plus
- Know how to get what you need from design files - and how to ask for what you need
- Interest in SEO & other marketing disciplines, a plus