Chipotle Mexican Grill
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Development Support Manager
at Chipotle Mexican Grill
Food servedfast doesn't have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has alwaysdone things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing theface of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts toshift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue tolearn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better foodaccessible to everyone.
TheDevelopment Support Manager oversees 4 to 8 analysts who support critical realestate, design and construction processes. The analyst role being managed includes work in our life cycle system,Tririga, and our market planning tool, Sitewise. An ideal candidate will be highly motivated,organized and will enjoy developing people.
In additionto following Chipotle's policies and procedures, principal responsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to:
- Managescompeting priorities as he / she interacts with senior Development leadershipin Real Estate, Design, Construction and Development Support.
- Coachinganalysts on the use of the site life cycle management system (Tririga) and theGIS system (Sitewise).
- Managinga team of people who will ensure accuracy of all Tririga data; existing,proposed, and targeted trade area data, latitude/longitude, all general summarydata as well as aligning project teams prior to site assessment. Project teams include architect, engineer,sign vendors, utility coordinators and internal/external contacts.
- Managespeople who are assisting with information gathering for real estate tours, realestate advisory team presentations, and assembling this information into (.pdf)and PowerPoint documents for presentations.
- Overseescritical Development timeline processes such as vendor delivery coordinationwith CM / superintendent, processing of architectural and general contractorpay applications, and the issuance of construction contracts for signature.
- Ensurespolicies and procedures are implemented that accurately maintain the initialcost projection (ICP) file and the buyouts section.
- Managesreporting to vendors, team members, Team Directors and Development Directors.
- Implementsprocesses to ensure timely coordination and collection of project close outdocuments for GC, Architect and Vendors with appropriate uploads into Tririga.
To performthis job successfully, you'll need to be able to perform each essential duty.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enableindividuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Have5 years of experience in a management role or related field
- Havea B.A./B.S. in business, economics, architecture, construction management,planning, operations management, logistics or an equivalent in education andexperience
- Possessexpert knowledge of and the ability to use a PC and MS Office Suite
- Havestrong data entry skills
- Haveexcellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to workin a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Behighly organized
- Beable to work independently with attention to detail, accuracy, documentationand follow-through
- Havethe ability to be proactive in all duties, with strong organizational skillsand the ability to balance competing priorities
- Enjoylimited travel
- Basedin Columbus, OH