Chipotle Mexican Grill
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Chipotle Mexican Grill
Food servedfast doesn't have to be a typical fast food experience. Chipotle has alwaysdone things differently, both in and out of our restaurants. We're changing theface of fast food, starting conversations, and directly supporting efforts toshift the future of farming and food. We hope you'll join us as we continue tolearn, evolve, and shape what comes next on our mission to make better foodaccessible to everyone.
TheDevelopment Analyst position has been created for someone interested inlearning about all facets of the inner workings of the real estate, design andconstruction processes. The analyst willprimarily support and interact with 2 to 3 sub teams or triads made up of aReal Estate Manager (REM), Design Manager (DM) and Construction Manager(CM). The work includes system work inour life cycle system, Tririga, and our market planning system, Sitewise, aswell as creating ad hoc information in excel or word. An ideal candidate will be highly motivated,organized and will enjoy interacting with a lot of different people.
In additionto following Chipotle's policies and procedures, principal responsibilitiesinclude, but are not limited to:
- Learningto effectively use the site life cycle management system (Tririga) and the GISsystem (Sitewise), which includes capturing accurate site coordinates, runningreports, updating executive summary information, and uploading relevantreports, drawings and photographs.
- Managingand ensuring accuracy of all Tririga data; existing, proposed, and targetedtrade area data, latitude/longitude, all general summary data as well asaligning project teams prior to site assessment. Project teams include architect, engineer,sign vendors, utility coordinators and internal/external contacts.
- Assistingwith information gathering for real estate tours and Real Estate Advisory Teampresentations as well as assembling this information into (.pdf) and PowerPointdocuments for presentations.
- Processarchitectural and general contractor (GC) pay applications.
- Coordinatevendor deliveries with CM / Superintendent.
- Collectconstruction start up and close out documentation as well as issue constructioncontracts for signature.
- Maintaininitial cost projection (ICP) file and update buyouts section on a projectbasis for issuance to the CM.
- Collectquotes from vendors for new restaurant openings and request purchase ordersthat will be issued by Accounting.
- SupportingREM's, DM's and CM's by helping to manage Tririga timelines and by providingrelevant reporting to vendors, team members, Team Directors and DevelopmentDirectors.
- Coordinateand collect project close out documents for GC, Architect and Vendors withappropriate uploads into Tririga.
To performthis job successfully, you'll need to be able to perform each essential duty.The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enableindividuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Havea B.A./B.S. in business, economics, architecture, construction management,planning, operations management, logistics or an equivalent in education andexperience
- 4 years' experience in a related field.
- Possessexpert knowledge of and the ability to use a PC and MS Office Suite
- Havestrong data entry skills
- Haveexcellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to workin a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Behighly organized
- Beable to work independently with attention to detail, accuracy, documentationand follow-through
- Havethe ability to be proactive in all duties, with strong organizational skillsand the ability to balance competing priorities
- Enjoylimited travel; frequency of travel may increase as the position increases inresponsibility.
- Basedin Columbus, OH
ChipotleMexican Grill, Inc. (NYSE: CMG) is cultivating a better world by servingresponsibly sourced, classically-cooked, real food with wholesome ingredientswithout added colors, flavors or other additives. Chipotle has more than 2,400restaurants as of March 31, 2018 in the United States, Canada, the UnitedKingdom, France and Germany and is the only restaurant company of its size thatowns and operates all its restaurants. With more than 70,000 employeespassionate about providing a great guest experience, Chipotle is a longtimeleader and innovator in the food industry. Chipotle is committed to making itsfood more accessible to everyone while continuing to be a brand with ademonstrated purpose as it leads the way in digital, technology and sustainablebusiness practices.