Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Analyst, Internal Audit
at Cardinal Health
What Internal Audit-Finance contributes to Cardinal Health
Internal Audit - Finance is responsible for conducting financial and operational audits to ensure compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and laws. Evaluates and recommends improvements to business practices, processes and control procedures. Responsible for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, internal audit project activities and fraud investigations.
- Applies knowledge of auditing, accounting and internal control concepts to evaluate financial and operational business activities.
- Demonstrates knowledge of process flows, process documentation and internal control identification.
- Leverages project management skills to define audit testing plans, execute and document internal controls testing, and document testing results and related audit findings.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills to interact with others in a constructive manner that builds trust.
- Clearly and accurately documents business processes and related audit findings.
- Bachelors degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in related field
- Assists project lead in completing planning and wrap up activities
- Conducts testing and completes analysis within designated timeframes and schedules
- Presents findings at status update meetings
- Partners with the business to identify remediation activities
- Drafts audit observations
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possbile solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgment within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy