Bombardier Business Aircraft
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Fleet Program and Customer Service Account Manager
at Bombardier Business Aircraft
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We currently have an immediate opening for a Senior Fleet Program and Customer Service Account Manager, based in Columbus, OH, reporting to a Manager, Fleet Operators and Service Program Management. To further Bombardier's commitment to providing its clients with an amazing customer experience, we are actively seeking a highly motivated professional to work onsite with our customer and successfully liaise with Bombardier departments. The successful candidate will be located in Columbus, OH on a full time basis.
In your role, you will:
- Act as the primary point of contact for the aftermarket and manage relationships between the Business Aircraft departments and our fleet customer
- Identify strategic and systematic issues or risks that have a financial, operational, contractual, or customer satisfaction impact
- Ensure that our customer's technical, operational, and business issues are effectively addressed, and the highest level of Customer Satisfaction is maintained
- Resolve contractual issues between the customer and Bombardier
Manage cross functional teams to get their inputs, buy-in, and way forward on customer concerns and initiatives
- Set priorities and effectively escalate technical and/or business concerns within the Bombardier organization
- Provide leadership in the field of program and operations management
- Analyze data, develop reports and provide recommendations
- Prepare presentations and financial analysis and/or business cases
- Lead and align cross-functional team members in meeting contractual program milestones and obligations
- Be required to travel, from time to time, based on business requirements
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Master's degree in Business Administration
- You have a certificate as a Project Management Professional (preferred)
- You have a minimum of ten (10) years' experience in programs, and/or project management related activities
- You have a good understanding of finance with relevant experience
- You have previous experience in the aviation industry
- You have a strong leadership in the management and direction of multi-disciplinary teams
- You have strong planning and organizational skills
- You are proactive, results-oriented and customer focused
- You have a strong proficiency level in the use of software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- You are able to manage time and prioritize tasks effectively while working toward aggressive deadlines
- You have strong conflict management and negotiation skills
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- You are comfortable working in an environment both that is constantly changing and dynamic
- You have knowledge and/or experience with Bombardier Business Aircraft products and services (preferred)
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.