Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Big Lots
Responsible for the accurate and timely payment of all landlord invoices for an assigned portfolio of leases. Performs various functions related to the accurate review of all occupancy related charges. Responsible for proper lease
1. Manages a large volume of Landlord invoices including but not limited to, CAM, Tax, Insurance, and Utility
invoices for an assigned portfolio, ensuring accurate processing within the 30 day guideline.
2. Responsible for proper interpretation and compliance of lease related payments and processes all monetary obligations for all locations for an assigned portfolio.
3. Serves as primary liaison to Landlords and Developers, establishing and maintaining effective communications.
4. Determines which locations require further in-depth audits and communicates to the Lease Auditing Team.
5. Requests certificates of insurance and coordinates all triple net expenses with Landlords for an assigned portfolio.
6. Reviews and cures defaults for monetary lease obligations for an assigned portfolio.
7. Participates in lease imaging and periodic scanning projects.
8. May provide periodic backup assistance with mail opening, scanning, and distribution, as well as scanning and filing of legal documents.
9. Assists and completes lease tracking system special projects as assigned.
10.Coordinates sales audits with financial reporting.
1. Associate's degree preferred.
2. One to two years of experience in Lease Administration preferred.
3. Skill in computers including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with proficient Excel and Word skills required.
4. Skill in balancing several projects simultaneously required.
5. Skill in time management and organizing work priorities to meet changing demands required.
6. Skill in verbal and written communications required.
7. Skill in analytics and basic accounting knowledge and attention to detail required.
8. Ability to work independently with strong interpersonal, problem-solving and prioritization skills required.