AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Trainer - Distribution Center
at AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
- Plans, organizes, and conducts training programs and workshops for AmerisourceBergen associates in the distribution centers; delivers training based on existing facilitator's guide.
- Reviews and evaluates existing programs; makes recommendations for appropriate modifications.
- Analyzes performance and feedback results and makes recommendations for adjustments to training and presentation materials.
- Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional materials, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids; sets up audiovisual equipment and makes presentations.
- Administers and evaluates training program qualification tests and determines eligibility of prospective attendees.
- Responsible for scheduling the appropriate classroom and preparing the physical setup.
- Must be willing to work extended hours, as needed, in order to meet distribution center objectives.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education preferred.
- Ability to train others and create training materials that support established learning objectives.
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with others
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Effective presentation skills
- Ability to participate and contribute to major organizational change initiatives.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail; ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Ability to review data, interpret, and make appropriate adjustments
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Pilgrim. Proficiency with remote meeting technology (Outlook Live Meeting, Adobe Connect, etc.) preferred.
- Ability to speak and read Spanish preferred.
- Certified in the use of DC machinery preferred.
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.