Advanced Drainage Systems Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Marketing Business Analyst
at Advanced Drainage Systems Inc
- Job ID
- Information Technology
- City Name(s)
- Hilliard, Columbus
Headquartered in Hilliard Ohio, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence. Founded in 1966, we operate a global network of 3,700 employees, 63 manufacturing plants and 31 distribution centers. In July, 2014 we became a public company traded on the NYSE®. To enable our continued growth, we are looking to add top talent to our dynamic organization.
The IT Marketing Business Analyst has broad responsibility for the support and continual improvement of business processes and systems that impact the Marketing organization. The BA will help to drive marketing success through the establishment and maintenance of a Martech stack that will encompass a range of technologies to support promotion, content management, customer experience, social media, commerce, and data. The Marketing BA has a customer service orientation and can relate highly complex technical issues to the business in simple non-technical terms. The Marketing BA will be a key member of the team supporting digital transformation at ADS and will be responsible for alignment between new marketing systems and the overall business goals.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Helps drive ADS’s digital transformation initiatives, which include website development, online presence, SEO, and marketing automation.
- Partners with the marketing organization to identify opportunities in the digital space that are aligned with the overall business goals. Works with the business to set priorities for digital marketing systems; works with technical experts on the solution design, implementation, support, maintenance, and enhancement of the systems.
- Partners with external solution providers to identify and manage systems to support overall B2B marketing initiatives.
- Identifies technology gaps in marketing and market/product management areas and provides solutions. Implements digital solutions by working closely with the business.
- Elicits, analyzes, and documents functional business requirements. Supports requirements management activities, ensuring that the impact of change is well understood and approved by the stakeholders within the organization.
- Creates relationships with new acquaintances quickly and confidently; works to build trust and partner with stakeholders; successfully manages both internal and external relationships; is comfortable in a challenger role that requires and has the ability to influence others.
- Maintains understanding of digital security and works with business and IT to ensure that digital technology security standards are being met.
- Reviews system test plans and methodology to mitigate risks. Participates in testing digital solutions to ensure that they meet functional requirements.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal communication skills.
- Functional expertise in B2B Marketing / Martech.
- Strong functional understanding of supported business systems, including experience with Drupal CMS, Salesforce / Pardot / Marketing Cloud or other marketing automation / CRM technologies, Power BI or other reporting technologies.
- Willingness to drive and embrace change.
- Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language. Cultivate strong business partner confidence
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with others.
- Customer service focus.
- Understanding of Digital Marketing trends, technology, vendors, and new ideas that bring value to the business.
- Previous input into the development of a comprehensive Martech stack that includes a range of technologies encompassing B2B promotion, content, customer experience, social media, commerce, and data.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, IT, Marketing, Business, or related subject.
- 3+ years of Business Analyst or Digital Marketing experience.
- Familiar with Salesforce ecosystem (Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities, Pardot).
- Experience with Power BI or other reporting technologies.
- Knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, website integration, web security standards.
- Experience with Drupal CMS or another CMS (WordPress, Sitecore, etc.)
Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.